When starting my business as a life coach, I asked myself, “What’s the worse that can happen?”. My answer was “Failing.” But what does failing mean? The Googles says it means “to be unsuccessful at achieving one’s goal.” Hmmm…
Well given that definition, I’d also be failing if I DIDN’T start my business as a life coach. I would still be unsuccessful at achieving my goal, right?
So I could fail at my life coaching business, but I could also win at:
- Becoming a life coach
- Start my business
- Help hundreds (eventually thousands) of women,
- Who will then help thousands of others in their own way
- Help those women to make money doing what they love
- Make money doing what I love
- Be able to pay others to do what they love
- Have a flexible life to spend time with the ones I love
- Do more of the things that I love to do like travel
- Give my family experiences that can never be taken away
- Ultimately making a difference in the world
I could fail at NOT starting my life coaching business, but I could also win at:
So what’s the worse that could happen?
I’ll give you a hint: It’s not failing.
The worst that could happen is not trying and robbing myself and others of my success. If I don’t try, then I don’t have ANY chance of helping others live the life they want, of helping them to help others, of helping them to make money for themselves and their families, of making money for myself and my family, of doing what I love, of ultimately making a difference.
Let me help you get to where you want to be. What’s the worst that could happen? ? Click here for a FREE call.
Gabrielle, The Thought Trainer